This page lists people/groups using some part of A/B Street who publicly share their work. I've likely forgotten many examples, please add if so!
- Bristol City Council used the LTN tool for a liveable neighbourhood consultation ending in October 2022
- A bachelor thesis importing (manually fixed) GTFS data for Geneva and simulating buses: pdf (in French), published July 2022 by Ilias N’Hairi and Thomas Dagier
- Forecasting Counterfactuals in Uncontrolled Settings, about human predictions regarding traffic simulations
- An undergraduate course at Arizona State University taught by Xuesong Zhou used A/B Street
- A master's dissertation looked at simulating a motor-free area in downtown Pune, a city in India using the LTN tool relying solely on OSM data. August 2022 by Varad Deshmukh, OSF preprint