As of June 2020.
tldr: A/B Street has been in active development since June 2018, but the idea has been festering since I was about 16.
What poor judgments have cost me the most time?
- UI churn: I should've studied some UX on my own and started with a clear idea of how to organize everything
- OSM data quality: I should've gained the confidence to upstream fixes earlier
- Intersection geometry: I should've realized sooner that simulation robustness is more important than nice appearance.
- Geometry primitives: I sunk too much time into the polyline problem and f64 precision.
- The name was almost "Unstreet" or "Superban" (superb urban)
- I hope you enjoy and/or are baffled by the release names